- Make sure you have CWM recovery installed
- This procedure will change your system apps and framework from odex to deodex. Hence its a good idea to do a backup.
- Download the file OS 2.3.4 S5830DDKQ6_Deodex_full (73 MB) and place it in the root of the SD card.
- Boot into CWM recovery mode.
- Wipe cache and Dalvik cache.
- Now select ‘Install zip from sdcard‘ (Navigate with the volume rocker)
- Choose zip from sdcard. Select the zip file you’ve downloaded above and click ‘Yes‘.
- Wait for the installation to complete. Then reboot & you’re done.