We have been encountering a lot of users asking us how to deodex their particular firmware. Manually deodexing a firmware takes a lot of time with modification of each app available on users system. Luckily there are tools available in the market which simplify the process a lot. If you are having a similar problem, follow this tutorial.
- You must be rooted.
Download -> xUltimate
- Unzip xUltimate v2.2. Launch “Main.exe”.
- Now xUltimate should recognize the phone and make a connection. You will now see a list of options.
- Run option 1. After option 1 is done, run option 2.6. This may take a while, so be patient.
- Now run option 3
- After you have run option 3, you MUST navigate to the xUltimate folder and find “origi_frame” folder, and delete “guava.odex“. This file interferes with deodexing process.
Note: If there is no guava.odex, then simply continue to next step !
- Now run option 4, and wait.
- Exit xUltimate, and put the phone in USB mass storage then copy “done_frame”, and “done_app” to the root of the sdcard then put the phone in PC mode.
- Open a command prompt, and do the following:
adb shell su stop mount -o rw,remount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system busybox cp /sdcard/done_app/* /system/app/ busybox cp /sdcard/done_frame/* /system/framework/ rm /system/app/*.odex rm /system/framework/*.odex mount -o ro,remount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system reboot
After the boot, reboot again in CWM and Wipe Dalvik Cache, reboot and ENJOY !!!
Notice : First boot will take a little bit longer than normal
Rainabba, Mike919, toxman, teenfaces, Xeudoxus !