Downside: If you have previously used any custom themes or something that make changes to framework-res.apk, this patch will overwrite them. You can use custom themes (Android Kitchen) after applying this update.
- Download the proper update.zip for your firmware. Copy it to the root of sdcard
- Boot into recovery mode (Home + Power). Now mount /system.
- Navigate (with volume rocker), then select ‘Apply update from sdcard’ & Select ‘update.zip’
- Reboot & you’re done!
Download Links (with Credits) :
update.zip for 2.2.1 XXKC1 (da_jok3r)
update.zip for 2.3.4 XXKPH
update.zip for 2.3.4 ZCKPA (Lovetz)
update.zip for 2.3.4 ZCKPA with Overscroll Glow
update.zip for 2.3.4 DDKQ5 (Grif-07)
update.zip for 2.3.4 DDKQ5 with Overscroll Glowupdate.zip for 2.3.4 XXKPO (Infinum)
If you stuck at boot with update for 2.3.4 ZCKPA:
- Boot into the CWM.
- Wipe the cache partition, unmount cache, mount system.
- Install Original update.zip for 2.3.4 ZCKPA
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 with ‘update.zip’ for 2.3.4 ZCKPA.