NOTE: The lastest version of this article has moved here. Please bookmark the new site.
Ever needed the internet connection you have on laptop/PC on your mobile phone. You can have that with a single click if your phone has wifi capabilities.
NOTE: You only need to setup the hotspot once.
- Download an application named “mhotspot.exe“. Double click the mhotspot.exe file. Click on SETUP HOTSPOT.
- Setup the hotspot name and password for the wifi access.
- Now, go to network connections and select the internet connection you want to share and right click the connection and choose properties.
- Now,check the available connections and select the internet connection that you want to share.
- In properties, under sharing tab tick the “Allow other users to connect through this computer’s internet connection” and select the created wireless network.
- Now click START to enable sharing your internet through wifi.
Click STOP to disable sharing.
As easy as that.