Why downgrade to Froyo? Gingerbread is better!!
Well, there might be a no. of reasons you might be facing problems with gingerbread-
- You might have flashed GB incorrectly
- Are you using a stable GB rom
- Are you using a leaked rom
You might want to root your phone & unlock the raw power of android instead of downgrading to Froyo.
Not convinced, well here is how to do it-
- Download the stock firmware for Froyo 2.2.1 of your choice (preferably of you region) from samfirmware. (For India: KC1)
- Follow the How to upgrade Ace by ODIN tutorial. Instead of using the Gingerbread firmware, use the froyo firmware downloaded above.
Disclaimer: If you brick your phone by skipping any step, we don’t take any responsibility. Though the method is quite safe & tested.