Last updated on Apr 16 2012
The official CM7.2 has been confirmed & will release with global CM release schedule. Meanwhile you can install the official RC1 version on your cellphone. Though nightly build can be found here which is the latest version.
Note: There are many versions of CM available for download, but the one we have mentioned (CyanogenMod-7.2.0-by-FAT-KANG) is the most stable and complete.
- Stock/Custom Rom with Android 2.3
- ClockworkMod Recovery 5 | Tutorial
- Reboot into ClockWorkMod 5.
- Wipe data/factory reset.
- Don’t leave the recovery yet. Format /system
- Download CyanogenMod-7.2.0-by-FAT-KANG from the link given above & flash from CWM recovery.
- Download Google Apps from link above & flash from CWM recovery.
- Reboot & you’re done.
Note: If you have installed CM by vo-1, you didn’t need to wipe data/factory reset
- All sensors work perfectly (all very good. Quick flips, etc.).
- New style circles (lockscreen)
- ADB Wifi
- You can change the name of the operator
- Service mode
- cm_kernel_tw (kernel crossed 4pda.ru user gorolegov-th nucleus blackhawk with zImage-Mod v1.0 (184.108.40.206-perf-cl562111 ketut @ A0A110 # 1))
- Improved camera
So try it out and let us know!