NOTE: The lastest version of this article has moved here. Please bookmark the new site.
Despite being Adobe Flash Player now officially dead, there is still need for an official working version. Here is yet another attempt. Reported working on Stock Rom 2.3.4 & Opera Mobile as well
- Download com.adobe.flashplayer_111102059_220.127.116.11.apk
- Download lib.zip
- Install com.adobe.flashplayer_111102059_18.104.22.168.apk but don’t launch it yet!
- Copy with RootExplorer or any other file manager lib-files from lib.zip to /data/data/com_adobe_flashplayer/lib/
- Fix permissions for lib-files as on screenshot below.
- That’s all. Flash will work in any browser you will use.
Credits go to NitroOxid and vlzSilver from 4pda.
Workaround for those who have trouble with installation of this app. (credits KapTmaH from 4pda)
- Download file and copy it to your SD card.
- Boot in to CWM and mount system, mount data
- Install zip from SD card in CWM.
All libs are included.
Video Tutorial (Credits to artixfan1998 @youtube)
Note that the flash version will be detected as 10.3 only since lib files are from that version.
The ARMv6 Architecture of Samsung Galaxy Ace’s processor obviously lacks Adobe flash support. But mods keep flying around the internet which sometimes work and sometimes don’t.
For those who don’t know already, flash player is needed to play embedded videos on websites like youtube etc. or flash content on your mobile.
So here is Flash 10.3 which will work with many Custom Roms for Ace. Try it for yourself & report the success here (or in any forum with this page address attached, so that we may track it)
Update: This is not working with stock firmwares upto Android 2.3.4. (Including DDKQ6) It is reportedly working on CM7 beta.
>> Adobe Flash Player 11.1 for Samsung Galaxy Ace [Working]