NOTE: The lastest version of this article has moved here. Please bookmark the new site.
Despite being Adobe Flash Player now officially dead, there is still need for an official working version. Here is yet another attempt. Reported working on Stock Rom 2.3.4 & Opera Mobile as well
- Root Privileges
- Download com.adobe.flashplayer_111102059_184.108.40.206.apk
- Download lib.zip
- Install com.adobe.flashplayer_111102059_220.127.116.11.apk but don’t launch it yet!
- Copy with RootExplorer or any other file manager lib-files from lib.zip to /data/data/com_adobe_flashplayer/lib/
- Fix permissions for lib-files as on screenshot below.
- That’s all. Flash will work in any browser you will use.
Credits go to NitroOxid and vlzSilver from 4pda.
Workaround for those who have trouble with installation of this app. (credits KapTmaH from 4pda)
- Download file and copy it to your SD card.
- Boot in to CWM and mount system, mount data
- Install zip from SD card in CWM.
All libs are included.
Video Tutorial (Credits to artixfan1998 @youtube)