The Android platform doesn’t support Video calling over 3G network natively on Froyo. So what to do with the secondary camera of A70. The Micromax A70 can make Video calls using an app called ‘Fring’.
Fring is a very popular app available for many platforms.
- Group Video Chat, Voice Calls & Text Chat
- Group Video Chat with 4 friends video chat at the same time!
- Video chat with DVQ™ technology (more below) on 3G,4G & WiFi
- Free calls to other fring users worldwide
- Free live text chat (no more expensive SMS)
So here is what you need to do to make video calls using you secondary camere & a GPRS connection
- Download & Install Fring.
- Open the camera and switch to the front facing camera.
- Now reopen Fring
Note: If Video calls still don’t work, go into Fring settings and make sure video calls is ticked. This trick however is not working on Skype. (Infact cery few phones are currently working with Skype)
What do you do with your secondary cam? Let us know in comments below.