Previously we showed you how to root A70. Now its time for ClockworkMod Recovery.
ClockworkMod Recovery is great functionality to be added to an android phone. It can make your phone virtually brick-proof. Installing custom Roms & taking backups becomes a matter of clicks. But that’s not all. There is vista of different things you can do with it like partitioning your sd card, flashing a zip file etc. So without further ado, here we go.
- Rooted Micromax A70
- Battery charged at 50-60% (A full charge will be better).
- ROM Manager app
- An active internet connection
- Open ROM Manager. Tap on Flash ClockWorkModRecovery.
- Select “A70” from the list of devices that pop up. Wait for the download to complete and flash the recovery Image.
- It will take some time to download & install the files. Once Done, tap on Reboot Into Recovery.
- Your Phone will be reboot into ClockWorkModRecovery.
In CWM recovery, use volume rocker to move up & down. Power key will act as select button.
How to install ClockworkMod Recovery 4 (CWM) on Micromax A70 without ROM Manager
How to install ClockworkMod Recovery 5 (CWM) on Micromax A70
How to install RZRecovery on Micromax A70