Rooting android brings a plethora of cool new features. But it also results in loss of warranty.
Previously I showed you how to root your Samsung Galaxy Ace and avail all the benefits.
If you also rooted your galaxy Ace and want to unroot it to get warranty back or whatever reason, then this is the tutorial you are looking for.
- Download ‘unroot.zip’ file from here.
- Copy it to your Sd card root folder.
- Reboot phone in recovery mode (by Holding down Middle key and power ON key while booting)
- Select the option “update from SD card” (by volume keys) & confirm by pressing middle key. Now select the file “unroot.zip” file from memory card.
- It will take several seconds ,wait until the confirmation screen comes.
- Click on “reboot in normal mode” to restart the phone